Monday, December 07, 2009

Mist Prints For Sale!

(detail shot)


I am now selling a limited edition of 100 signed and numbered high quality art prints of this artwork. Paper type is a glossy expensive photo paper with archival inks, giving the image a depth of space impossible to portray online. The size is 36 x 24 inches with no border space.

Price is 250 US dollars which includes shipping and handling within the United States. If you're location is elsewhere, shipping will be extra.

Contact me at evilenergy @ yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!


The Mist is one of my favorite stories, I had the honor of illustrating my favorite scene from it in the recently published "Knowing Darkness, Artists Inspired By Stephen King" published by Centipede Press. Multiple detail shots of the artwork were used for the front and back end pages of the book as well as being featured in a double page spread within.


* I will be holding back an unspecified number of prints for a solo show I'm doing in the next two years.

All profits from this edition are being spent on upgrading my computer and camera equipment. Buy some amazing art and help an artist buy the tools he needs to make the best art possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Aaron said...

This is some fucked up crazyballs nightmare shit, fuck yeah!

I loved The Mist, too. I even liked the movie, if only because they extended the ending and everyone died.